Saturday, November 1, 2014















New Author = Amazing! A MUST read!

Have you read "Sons in the Clouds" by Randy Mitchell? It's available for your Kindle or Nook as well as comes in paperback. No matter how you purchase it, you will soar in the clouds with the words of Mitchell as he takes you on a journey you will not forget.

A love story during the Vietnam War. Friends who have been friends since childhood. The land of beauty on one side and the land of war and fighting for freedom on the other. They intertwine. You see and feel what you read. You're there.

Randy Mitchell's writing is incredible. This book is SO easy to read and, when you start reading the book, you feel like you want to continue and yet do not want it to end. You want to know more about what happens next. When I finished the book, I had to take several hours to digest what I had just read. Never before has this happened to me. I was filled with emotions. I had to close my eyes and relax and enjoy the fact that I had the greatest opportunity -- reading this book.

We all have read books that move us. Give this one a chance. I HIGHLY recommend you do!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Judy for this wonderful review of my novel. Unconditional friendships are extremely rare but wonderful to behold when they appear. However, I have known many who have worn the uniform of our nations military and there's a special bond and kinship among those who serve. This book was quite the adventure to write and my hope for all those who read it feel the emotions I did while envisioning the story. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete