Monday, November 3, 2014

       Learn! Enjoy! Pick up!

There are books that move you and there are books you pick up because you need something to pass the time and put silliness into your life. "Daughter of the Fifth Moon" is one book that will move you. You will learn about the Native Americans who lived in Florida so many years ago. This is Book 6 in a series. The ENTIRE series is worth your while and money. I have read them all. I know. It's a fact. You will enjoy each and every book.

I smile now as I think back over the storyline. How amazing one person can be! How awful one person can be! Life. It's made up of both so that we can appreciate the good.

Learn about what life was like. Learn about the people. They were very special and should be remembered. I bet you live near a effigy mound. I do. There are several in the State Park just a few miles from my home. I visited the mounds a few weeks ago.

The joy a great book brings! This set is SO well written that you will want to treasure the set and read it over and over again. Some authors truly have the gift of words. Lynn does. It's like poetry. The way she describes things is unmatched. She is an artist of words.

Pick up a set of her books. If you go to Amazon, it comes in two sets for your Kindle or Nook. Pick up the two sets and start learning and enjoying the world that was.

1 comment: