Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Parade of Horribles

"Parade of Horribles" by Rhett DeVane

What a fun book to read! Rhett has done wonders with words. This story reinforces the word "friend". Life in a small town means that, yes, everyone knows everyone. They are there to help each other, listen to each other, and support each other. More like an extended family.

Enter the world Rhett has created. Relax and enjoy the people and the scenery. It's a beautiful town. I wish I could go down to Jake's flower shop and have him create a piece for me. He's so very talented! Yes, there's lots more.

Things happen to all of us. In this book, the parade of horribles is a list of things that happen. The wonders of what happens will make you smile, feel sad and anxious. I found myself laughing a few times. Now that's a wonder when reading!

Pick up a copy of "Parade of Horribles" and visit the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment