Friday, April 29, 2016

How Books Help


Hi. I want to take the time to sit down with you and tell you how important/special books are to me. They are treasures.

Books help me escape into worlds I would never have imagined. In "Leaving Time" I actually pictured myself "leaving time" each and every time I took a nap. In "A Luminous Future" I actually imaged walking down the dirt roads worried I'd be punished for being in the wrong place. In "Unfit" I actually imaged being in the dilapidated house watching her mother drink as she rocked in the rocking chair. In "I Just Came Here to Dance" I actually imagined dancing on the porch with the beautiful scenery before me. I could go on and on with all the books I have written. These will suffice.

Books are ways to help you expand your mind.

Books are treasures.

Pick up a book today!


No comments:

Post a Comment