Thursday, March 3, 2016



"The Storyteller" moved me beyond words. I was captivated by the book. I was engrossed to the point where I couldn't wait to pick it back up again when I had time to read. This is a book that I HAVE to keep on my bookshelf as a reminder of what a good book is. Maybe, someday, I will pick it back up again. For now, I look at the book and smile at what it brought me. Normally, I see books as something to enjoy and then pass along to a friend who passes along to a friend. Not this one.

Thank you, Jodi, for writing such a moving book. My grandparents left Russia before the Holocaust but I have been reading about it for many years. Your book portrays it like none other. 

I LOVED this book! One of the best written books I have read to date.

Pick this book up if you want to be engrossed and moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment