Thursday, April 2, 2015

My favorite comedian of all time! Thank you, Carol Burnett!

What a wonderful read! To read about someone who impacted your life is quite a treat. Every week my family and I would sit down and watch Carol's variety show. What great laughs! I still remember the entire group standing in line at the end of the show singing and then Carol pulling on her ear. 

We all grow up differently. Some of us grow up with laughter in our homes. Others don't. When Carol Burnett entered the room, it was acceptable to be silly. It was okay to laugh at yourself. 

Maybe it's because of Carol that I am as silly as I am...and enjoy it! I can't imagine life without laughs. How would we manage the awful times? We have to think of those as stepping stones to the other side. Good things will come. They always do.

So, thank you, Carol. You're amazing!

"I'm so glad we had this time together...."


No comments:

Post a Comment